You'll need your own djembe to take djembe classes. The dundun sets used in djembe classes are provided. All non-djembe drum classes provide instruments on a first-come, first-served basis in each class (except dundun dance classes, you must have your own dundun to take dundun dance classes. For dundun dance class rentals, go here.
- Rent a djembe when you register, or add it later, we will bring one to the Retreat for you. Drums are provided on a first-come, first-served basis for all other classes.
- You are welcome and encouraged to bring your own djembe if possible, but we are happy to provide a rental option.
- Choose from One-Day, Weekend (Friday-Sunday), or Full Retreat (any ticket longer than the weekend).
- There will be a rental station in a central location where you'll check in and out with your rental as you please throughout the day.
- We'll look up your registration (using your name and order confirmation number) at the rental station to confirm your rental.
- All rentals must be checked in each night by the end of classes, and can be taken out again the following day.