A standard Wula djembe uses a total 80 ft. of rope, including the leftover rope for tuning.
Wula Drum Rope is custom made to withstand the high tension of a professional djembe drum. It is non-stretch rope that we have used for many years. Using high-grade rope like this holds the tuning of your drum, minimizes breakage, and can be re-used.
- 5.5mm diameter rope is ideal for verticals (the main rope on the djembe)
- 4mm diameter rope is ideal for tying rings (the loops on the top and bottom rings)
- Ideal for any djembe
- Length of Rope: 1000 ft.
- Variety of colors available
- Simply select the color you want and the number of feet ("Quantity") and Add to Cart
- Sold by the Spool (to purchase by the foot, see Rope by the Foot)